370 HY PowerSafe®
Two-wheel tractor with hydrostatic transmission | reversible and multifunctional with PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 11.7 hp | tilling width up to 80 cm.
The 370 HY PowerSafe® is first Ferrari two-wheel tractor with hydrostatic forward motion transmission that can be continuously adjusted with 2-speed ranges.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the Ferrari two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® are well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
– Independent working brakes: on the two wheels with cast iron drums
|Honda GX390 V||Gasoline||Recoil or Electric||8,7 / 11,7|
|Yanmar L100V||Diesel||Recoil or Electric||6.8 / 9.1|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- with wheels 5.0-10: 503 / 575 mm
- with wheels 6.5/80-12: 668 / 790 mm
- with steel cage wheels Ø cm 49: 450 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX390 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 138 kg
- with GX390 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 142 kg
- with LV100 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 158 kg
- with LV100 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 166 kg
The PowerSafe® clutch with multiple steel discs in oil bath and directly flanged to the engine, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, guarantees a number of benefits for the operator, in addition to make two-wheel tractors conforming to the safety regulations EN 709/A4.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
ROTARY HOE PRECISION DEPTH ROLLER PLOUGH
POWER TAKE-OFF Ø MM. 35 POWERLUBE LUBRICANTS