Caffini Synthesis series
Since 1994 the Synthesis series has been part of the sprayer range of Caffini, who is one of the leading sprayer manufacturers in Europe. The new Synthesis step 2 range takes advantage of all the latest innovations concerning the EC standard in force and with the future ones, besides of the new rotational polyethylene tank of Caffini’s design. The ventilation system was further improved on the base of the experience and of the good results obtained during the several production years of the first Synthesis series. The aims and the advantages offered by the Synthesis Step 2 are the following:
- Distribution aimed only to the vegetation which needs to be sprayed, with a consequent drift reduction and saving of chemical product besides a protection of the environment.
- Greater penetration into the foliage thanks to the tangential air flow.
- Longer exposure time and greater spraying angle compared to the conventional sprayers.
- Perfectly even air distribution both on the left and right side (as proved by university tests) with a 1% discrepancy between both sides!
- Great flexibility of the rate of flow in 1/ha with distributions ranging from 120 to 600 l/ha for vineyard and form 200 to 1200 l/ha for orchard.
- Different distribution according to the various plant heights in order to concentrate a greater air quantity in the upper part of the plant for a better spraying quality.
- Furthermore, the rear tangential distribution does not allow the chemical mixture to point to the tractor and avoids the picking up of leaves and residual grass from the ground.
The special air flow conveyor in fiberglass with arch shape allows obtaining the right direction of air flow. Furthermore the air flow correctors allow an even air distribution both on the left and right side, as proved in the Enama/Entam certification.
Flap with manual inclination adjustment (basing on the density of vegetation or on the wind direction) with differentiated air outflows, to favour the greater air quantity in the upper part of the plant. The air flow direction is adjustable by small stainless steel deflectors.
Turbo mix agitator with big flow for a homogeneous agitation. Second agitator for 1500-2000-3000l.
The emptying from the top side through a cord it avoids all the contacts of the operator with the chemical mixture.
The distribution pipes under the frame are in stainless steel (no maintenance).
Distributor Standard in brass wire remote controlled with one lever. The pressure adjustment control and stainless steel manometer complete the equipment.
Premixer: for the preparation of the chemical mixture both with powder and liquid. An automatic system allows the emptying of Premixer, without any inhalation or contact for the operator.
The range SYNTHESIS is standard equipped with washing tank with a capacity of 10% of main tank. The clean water allows washing of all the system (pump, pipes, nozzles, tank) at the end of treatment. It is possible to wash the system also in case of treatment interruption, without mixture dilution.
SYNTHESIS TRACTOR MOUNTED SPRAYERS
The range of mounted sprayers SYNTHESIS STEP 2 keeps the same construction concept of the trailed ones, therefore: quality of the construction materials and perfect distribution of the chemical mixture. The series of mounted sprayers Synthesis Step 2 includes 2 versions with fan respectively Ø 620 and 720 mm.
- Sturdy hot galvanized frame
- Polyethylene tank with greater capacity from 5% to 10%
- Remote controlled distributor on the tractor
- Clean water tank for the automatic washing of pump, distributor and nozzles
- Double tray nozzles in brass with anti-drip diaphragm
- Fiberglass air conveyor with special streamline profile for a best air distribution
- Air directional plates in stainless steel.