Rotosark with Rotoblizz Inter-Row Weeding
Our Rotosark weeding machine is not a common cultivator, because it incorporates 3 machines in one:
- mechanical row crop cultivator;
- crust breaker for all soil;
With our Rotoblizz / Rotovert special rotors, we act directly near the row, without damaging the root and foliar system, uprooting the germination and the weeds thus reducing the chemical herbicides application or need.
Rotoblizz weeding system works directly on the transplant row without damaging the root and leaf system, uprooting the weeds and thus reducing the need for chemical herbicides.
The system is composed by two opposed Rotors, with curved hook-style blades, 3 cm wide that work over the row on the same parallelogram:
-They are inclinated 28° in the direction to the plant;
-Minimum distance from the transplant line of 2 cm or more;
-They begin to rotate by touching the soil, penetrating it up to 4 cm;
-The round form will never move the plant by touching its roots or the pot;
-The hook-style blades push the soil one against the other (going in the middle of the row) breaking the crust and eliminating the germination of weeds; if presence of weeds, they will push them away during the rotation.
-We can work 7 days after transplant and 10 days from sowing.
- Single or reinforced fixed frame for a rear mounted machine
- Side shift hydraulic frame for a rear mounted machine
- Frame for a rear mounted machine, hydraulic foldingFrame for a rear-mounted machine with double folding frame (4 hinge point) for reduced transport width in larger machinesStreet width 2.40 -3.00 mt
- Squared frame for customized machines for a rear mounted machine
Frame width L in cm:
240 / 255 / 300 / 450 / 520
Fixed Drive Handlebar Drive Fixed Hydraulic Drive on Fixed Frame
Wheels with Ridge Rubber Wheels Smooth Wheels
Single Element with downpressure adjustment
Used for one or more rows, flexible, fully adjustable with only one registry key.
25) Parallelogram with springs at variable load (A), with adjustment by handle.
The tension spring and the adjustment bracket control the downforce of the parallelogram
Free variable load (B),with crank adjustment.
26) Structure elements carrier supports base set-up and options.
Of varying sizes.
DIAMETER AND INTER-ROW DISTANCE:
ø26 cm row (L) from 32 cm
ø30 cm row (L) from 35 cm
ø35 cm row (L) from 40 cm
ø40 cm row (L) from 50 cm
ø45 cm row (L) from 60 cm
- Decreases the application of chemical herbicides;
- As Crust breaker and improves absorption of nighttime humidity;
- Earths up with soil for more support to the plant;
Original and unique:
- Reliable, for precision and durability;
- Multi-purpose, as it incorporates 3 machines in one;
- Revolutionary, as it operates between plants and between rows;
- Flexible, because easily adjustable with just one tool;
- Singular, inimitable, with an international patent;
- Practical, because it is easy to use;
- Customizable for all types of soil and cultivation;
- Economic because it reduces working time and contains the costs of weeding.