Perfect RF Series Rotary Mower
The RF orchard mower has a large offset and a swing-arm; this combination makes the mowing of grass and weeds in between trees very easy; furthermore, it is possible to mow far next to the tractor track because of the large offset. The RF rotary mower is specifically developed to mow offset and in between the trees. The low frame, specially made for orchards, is designed to easily mow under low-hanging branches. This orchard mower has a very solid reputation because of its reliability, capacity and very long life span. The reliability of the swing mechanism of the swing-arm is due to the fact that this part (as well as the whole machine) is made up of parts that are produced by PERFECT-Van Wamel. Thanks to a powerful gearbox and V-belt drive with automatic tensioner(s), the RF rotary mower has a very high capacity, in tall grass as well. The grass is distributed over the full width of the mower. Because of a spring mechanism, the swing-arm swings back when it hits a tree or another obstacle. The RF mower can be equipped with a hydraulic feeler when used around young trees.
- Large offset.
- Super-low mower frame in order to mow under low branches.
- Heavy v-belt drive with automatic belt tensioners.
- Adjustable front swivel wheels and rear roller for an excellent ground contour following.
- Hydraulic feeler bar for young trees or sloping terrain.
- Hydraulic swing arm adjustment.
- Raisable mowing disk (max. 15 degrees).
- Rubber front swivel wheels.