Goldacres 3PL 450ltr to 1000ltr Sprayers
The small frame range of 3PL sprayers are the perfect blend of function and style with a wide range of models and options to suit just about every spraying situation.
Packed with quality components and features these sprayers are designed for operators who rely on their equipment to get the job done, year after year.
1) The small frame 3PL chassis utilizes metric size Australian made steel to create a light yet extremely strong structure. The key to its strength is the combination of square hollow sections (SHS), rectangle hollow sections (RHS), pipe members and precision laser cut plates placed in strategic locations. All these sections are fully welded into a cube like structure which helps share the loads evenly around the frame.
2) Goldacres four stage paint process. 1. Grit blasting which cleans and prepares the steel surface for the ultimate paint adhesion. 2. High build primer / filler flattens out the surface and is key to giving the top coat not only an optimum substrate to adhere to but that smooth “wet” look. 3. Wet top coat using the highest quality Australian made paint. Specially formulated for Goldacres, the top coat provides a finish which has excellent mar resistance (the resistance to abrasive action like scratching) and also a very high tolerance to aggressive chemicals. 4. High temperature baking which cures the paint
3) Australian made rotationally moulded thick wall UV stable tank with an extra deep centre sump design. Smooth internal wall aids rinsing and decontamination. Sizes in 450, 600, 800 & 1000L
4) A 23L handwash tank is incorporated into the main tank, yet completely separated. This eliminates the possibility of any cross contamination between the clean water and the main tank mix .
5) Extra large hinged lid makes pouring in liquid or powder chemicals mess free.
6) High volume high pressure three piston diaphragm pump with 540 rpm PTO shaft provides smooth consistent water flow to the boom or spray gun.
7) A pump suction filter with shut off allows the operator to remove and clean the strainer even when the sprayer tank is full. Suction filter stops contaminates entering the pump and greatly reduces the chances of nozzle blockages.
8) A three section manual control valve with master dump feature controls the flow to the spray gun plus left and right boom nozzles. An adjustable pressure regulator valve is fitted to set the maximum system pressure for precise spot or boom spraying control. Electric section and pressure regulation control can also be fitted for easy in cab adjustment.
9) All spray hoses are constructed using a Nitrile liner. This liner helps resist the effects of the most aggressive chemicals from damaging the hose.
10) Front mounted tank level sight tube allows the operator to visually check from within the tractor.
11) 30m hose reel (450, 600 & 800L) and pistol grip spray gun with adjustable nozzle. 1000L has hose reel mounted to the side for easy access.
12) Booms, choose from 14 models ranging from 4m through to 12m in width.
Work Ready” Specifications
|Features||450L GA4907150||600L GA4907155||800L GA4907160||800L electric GA4907170||1000L GA4907165||1000L electric GA4907175|
|Diaphragm pump 70l/min||Standard|
|Manual control 3 way||Standard||N/A||Standard||N/A|
|Electric control 3 way||N/A||Standard||N/A||Standard|
|Suction filter with shutoff||Standard|
|23L handwash tank||Standard|
|Side mounted 30m hose reel||Standard|
|Maximum width boom that can be fitted||8m||10m||12m|